Terms and Conditions
The Pooja products shall be used only for pooja and divine purposes only.
- The Pooja customers and purchases of products shall be aware of the methods of usages with metal bases in lighting campor, samparani and agarbathies.
- The Sellers Shall Not Be Liable To For Any Damages, Compensation Which Be Result of Poor Storage Of Pooja Products.
- The Pooja Products Shall Be Used For Divine Pooja Purposes Which Is Permitted By Law.
- Any Dispute Arising Out Of The Sale Of Pooja Products Shall Be Referred To The Arbitrator Appointed By The Seller At Avinashi, Tirupur District.
- No claim shall be entertained without the invoice or sale voucher receipt of the seller.
- The Seller Shall Not Be Liable For Any Claim or Damages on Usage Or Misuse Of Pooja Products By Children.
- The Seller Shall Not Be Liable For Damages In Respect Of Negligence Accident Arising Out Of The Pooja Products.
- The Purchases Shall Be Cautious And Aware In Pooja Products Which Shall Have Light Out Of Fire.
- The Pooja Products Shall Not Be Used Beyond The Expiry Date.
- The food products in the Pooja items shall be stored in a cool and dry area to be used within the expiry date.
- The purchases shall not use the Pooja products for anything prohibited by law.
- The Pooja products shall not be used for medicinal purposes.
- The purchases of Pooja products shall not be permitted to re-sell repack for any commercial purposes.
- At any cost Goods once sold cannot be taken back.
- The purchasers shall bear the parcel and courier charges.
- The order of Pooja products shall be accepted for a minimum of Rs.250/-
Discounts & Offers
Flat discount are apply using coupon code at the time of checkout
Other than discounts and offers are applicable particular products only kindly make confirm and order. Conditions apply